- $40 applicant fee per applicant (covers credit check and processing)
- Copy of drivers license
- Last two pay stubs if employed
- If self-employed, we need the last two consecutive bank statements (summary page showing deposits)
- If prospective tenant had a bankruptcy we need it to be discharged
- If military, copy of LES is required
We invite prospective tenants to view all of the high quality rentals available in our roster. We strive to provide access to a wide range of residential and commercial properties throughout Vista, California and beyond. Many of our properties are within close range of the ocean beaches and feature a supportive community structure. We keep the properties in great shape by performing all repairs and maintenance tasks before placing it on the rental market. We also regularly complete repair tasks as needed, no matter how short or long our tenants stay in the rentals.
We do strive to provide tenants with the support they need to stay in the rentals across multiple lease periods. We hope to keep tenants satisfied with the properties to encourage a long, comfortable stay at that location. If tenants would like to move, our team offers alternate rental options in the surrounding area. We always work hard to match tenants to properties that perfectly meet or exceed their expectations.